- This event has passed.
10th Global Diversity & Inclusion Seminar
February 22 - February 24
ICON Group Present
Engaging Leaders, Thinkers, Change Agents
We are extremely proud to present the 10th Global Diversity & Inclusion Seminar in the beautiful city of Zurich.
(Decade Anniversary edition).
In collaboration with the Canton of Zurich
In addition, we are also very proud to continue our collaboration with the Canton of Zurich, in bringing you this unique event where C-Suite executives, Global Thought Leaders, Academics and everyday practitioners will come together to share and learn new perspectives, models and strategic approaches towards creating and building organisations that truly embrace inclusiveness and diversity.
Keynote Speaker: Dr Michael Kimmel
Michael Kimmel is one of the world’s leading experts on men and masculinities. Among his many books are Manhood in America, Angry White Men, The Politics of Manhood, The Gendered Society and the best seller Guyland: The Perilous World Where Boys Become Men.
Look forward to:
- 150+ Senior-level International delegates to benchmark with
- 30+ Keynotes, Speakers & Thought Leaders to learn from
- C-Suite Perspective on global issues
- Interactive sessions with clear take-aways on an exciting new mainstream HR interest
- Expert Partners that can help you deliver results
- Workshops for experiential learning
- Panel Discussions
- Participant Led Q&A Sessions, getting answers to your specific challenges
- Opportunities for networking with practitioners, thought-leaders & authors
More speakers to be announced, please check back with us daily…
Topics Covered include:
- Best & “Next” Practices
- Disruptive D&I & the big picture
- Effective global implementation strategies
- Business leader perspective & Board level Buy-In
- Inclusion driving innovation
- Gender equality case studies
- Inclusive leadership
- Uncovering unconscious bias
- Recruiting & retaining diverse talent
- Leveraging diversity & inclusion to impact the bottom line
- Disability / Alternate ability
- Generational diversity
- LGBT Panel Discussions
- D&I Practitioners as Change Agents
- Benchmarking & Analytics
- Mindfulness & Wellbeing
*Please note the Swiss Focus Agenda Day is brought to you in collaboration with the Kanton Zürich and will be conducted in German
The Centre for Balanced Leadership opts for a hands-on and integrated approach, combining top down and bottom up activities to achieve an inclusive and balanced corporate culture. Our methodologies and tools are innovative and creative. We have developed several games (The Balanced Leader Game®, The Stereotypes Game, several quiz formats) to address sensitive topics in a playful, relaxed and non-judgmental setting.
DIVERSITY LAB PARTNER
COCKTAIL RECEPTION PARTNER